Wednesday 7 November 2012

Daily Microfoliant

Hello All,

Today is just a quick blog as I have had a few people ask how and why they should be using Dermalogica's Daily Microfoliant and if it is safe to use every day. Well, instead of me telling you why I think it is one of my top 3 products, I thought I would let Dr. Diana Howard (who heads up product formulation at Dermalogica), and Jane Wurwand , (who set the company), tell you what it's all about!


Click this video to see Dr Diana Howard explain the ingredients and technology behind Daily Microfoilant:


Click this video to see how and why you should start incorporating it into your daily skin care regime:



I hope it all helps and that you find the joy of radiant, hydrated, glowing skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Dermalogica